Sunday, July 29, 2007

maniac depression


[sick headless mofo!]

[1st attempt of black & grey Buddha]


[skin-rip Demon with hands , reference from night gallery]

[ for my workmate azmi , Joe capobionco influences - pin up face]

Days have been real fast for me lately, haven't have much time to catch up with myself and doing the things i love besides tattooing ( which is my passion, of course! ) but i try not to be too involved with work outside my workspace, i guess i just need an outlet to let it all go, it all seems so fast and it all happens so quick . And gosh, before i know it , i already felt so burnt out. guess i just need to feel loved again and 
hang around with more positive peeps with 
good vibrations flowing towards me. Heh!

No comments:

Facebook

[Please msg us at our Facebook page for faster reply or call us at 96234477]