Sunday, July 29, 2007

finally, silverback!


[healed up praying hands tattoo i did almost 3 weeks ago]

[custom freehand darkside work - in progress]

[baby girl for a neighbour's arm -Jan '07 ]

[ currently using this brand of grey wash ink since mid June '07 ]

Well, as usual , kind of hard to sleep, so dig out my older tattoo work pics, and stumble
Across one of the few grey wash pics i did for a clients and friends . Shabby work which
I believe I can have room for improvement. Most of my greys wash works I did; I simply cut my black ink with Listerine or witch hazel at various tones of grey. Just seems too monochromatic to me. As of now am switching to this grey wash
Ink by silverback.
4 tones of awesome grey which i strongly believe can kick start my grey works into more dynamic art pieces. it’s very diluted and am slowly accustoming to it. So far the results are good.

No comments:

Facebook

[Please msg us at our Facebook page for faster reply or call us at 96234477]