Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Promises.. Promises..


Colour tiger on thigh

Darkside

Custom Dream Catcher

Healed up picture of Dragon full back tattoo

did this months ago, manage to get a healed up picture luckily :)

Black & Grey Roses.. more to come..

for my bud Sha!

zelda sword

niceeeeeee.. picture taken right after tattooing. so looking pretty sore..

Perfectly Imperfect

Elvish fonts from LOTR




Hello people! sorry for the late update, i know some of you people are jumpy and all, and kept emailing me for more updates.. So any volunteers for this? i let you handle my facebook, update my blogs and all, but meh! just kidding..i don't think its going to be personal no more right, at lest you guys knows that i am handling my own website/blog and even facebook. so you are talking or getting info directly from me! the tattooist :) isnt that smashing! rather then some random jigaboo who knows nuts about posting stuffs in here.


Facebook

[Please msg us at our Facebook page for faster reply or call us at 96234477]