Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009 - Photography for Noobs


JoeyD Infinite Irons

Paco Rollins (Brass Shader)


Before i know it , its already 2009, dont even feel like the new year, so much things awaits me, the singapore tattoo show, my new found hobby - photography, new tattoo challanges i set up this year, and so much more good things to come..

took the pics with my nikon D40 and my sony A200 , was leaning Apeture and depth-of-field , so comes this pic of my newly arrive machines to toy with. this is my 3rd paco rollins machine i got for myself , the workmanship is still ever so outstanding, just like my 1st paco in 2003.

for those who want his URL : http://www.pacorollinsmachines.com/

they are a blast to use! and are cheappp for a kickass handmade machine .

Facebook

[Please msg us at our Facebook page for faster reply or call us at 96234477]